COMMISSION FREE for buyers!! Terraced house in Villach – St. Georgen district!
Single-family terraced houses with approx. 109 m² of living space, single carport and own land
Some interesting key data:
- the houses are built with floor slabs
- Frame construction (brick massif for an additional charge)
- Heat pump with underfloor heating
- Plastic windows with triple glazing
- Window sills: outside: aluminum – inside: Werzalit
- Front door in aluminum with triple locked security fitting
- Interior doors with frame and cladding in beech with white lacquer finish
- Solid wood staircase
- Floors and tiles according to available samples incl. skirting boards
- Terrace approx. 23 m² concreted (without covering)
Community connection costs for electricity, water, sewer are not included in the purchase price.
Due to the proximity to the city center, all facilities for daily needs, such as doctors, pharmacies, banks, schools, grocery stores, coffee shops, bars, etc. can be reached in a few minutes by car.
The motorway connection to the Tauernautobahn is in the immediate vicinity.
Villach is not only known to the locals – NO – the nice and lively town on the Drau is also known in and around Carinthia. Events throughout the year, such as the Villach church day, the Villach carnival or the Advent market, attract many visitors to the center.
As a starting point for many leisure activities, the city of Villach and its surroundings offer a wonderful backdrop for everyone who likes it in particular.
Some destinations in the immediate vicinity:
- Dobratsch Nature Park
- Ossiacher See, Faaker See
- Cycle paths on the Drau and the Gail
- a short hop to Italy
- Gerlitzen and Dreiländereck as a skiing and hiking paradise
- much worth seeing culture and history